September is a great month to let go of that which is holding you back.
What habits are keeping you stuck?
Fall is a time to reinvent ourselves, similar to the new year. For many it is a new year, since it is a new school year for students, teachers, and their parents. We get new school clothes and school supplies. We are in a new class, often with new classmates. We like to start the year off on the right foot! Even if you don’t go to school or work in a school, you can still use the change of seasons as a time to take a look at your life and decide which parts can be shed. Look at what no longer serves you and release it!
- Go through your belongings and weed out the things that no longer serve a purpose in your life. If you don’t use it and you don’t love it, let it go.
- Have a yard sale, sell items on Ebay or Facebook marketplace, or use one of the many selling apps such as LetGo or Poshmark
- Donate items to charities that you no longer use (many animal shelters would love to have your old towels and blankets!)
After you’re done cleaning out those closets, let’s consider some other areas of your life that could use some clearing…
- Are you holding onto any grudges? Realize that you were the one that’s hurting from it. Give yourself permission to forgive and move on.
- Are there any habits that are holding you back from achieving the life you desire? Work on dropping them and replacing them with new healthy habits that bring you closer to a life you love.
Are you struggling with letting go of bad habits? I can help!
Schedule a complimentary health consultation with me by clicking here.
Ask me about the 30 Days to Healthy Living! This amazing detox program is available through Arbonne. You can check out my site here for more info.