Are you suffering from COVID-19 related anxiety? Here’s how to relax.
Worry can be a useful tool—IF it’s productive. That means that your worry spurs you into action. Now that doesn’t mean to run out and buy up all the toilet paper you can find. By all means, get the supplies you’ll need for a while and no more. When you panic buy, you create a shortage of supply which then fuels fear in others and they feel the need to panic buy and the cycle continues. That helps no one.
So what CAN you do?
Well, take action. Do something productive. Do what is in your power. In this case:Boost your immunity. This is your best defense against getting sick. And there are many ways to do this…
- Get outside and get some fresh air and sunshine. This will mostly be in your yard or neighborhood for the time being, but just get outside!
- Get your body moving…exercise can be outside, but if the weather isn’t cooperating, don’t let that stop you. There are tons of exercises you can do in your home and loads of YouTube videos to give you workout routines.
- Take immune boosting supplements. There are so many of these out there, so pick what works for you and your budget. Echinacea, along with vitamins D and C are great!
- Tune up your diet. Try to have at least one serving of fruits or veggies with each meal.
- Take time every day to relax. Not vegging in front of the TV relaxing, but something that’s good for your mind, body, and soul. Try meditating, keeping a gratitude journal, or doing yoga.
- If you have loved ones that are more vulnerable to getting sick and that’s got you worried sick, try instead to focus on sending love and positive energy their way. That will benefit them more than any amount of fear-based thoughts. Encourage them to do the things they are capable of to improve their health and wellness, which will boost their immune system and help them fend off illness.
When you know that you are doing your best to take care of yourself and your loved ones, it’s easier find peace in your heart and mind. Be kind to yourself and others. We will get through this. Choose to infect someone——with a smile. I know they can’t see it behind the mask, but they can see your eyes smiling and it’s much needed. Trust me.
Sending lots of love and peace!
Are you struggling with stress? I can help!
Schedule a complimentary health consultation with me by clicking here.
Ask me about the 30 Days to Healthy Living! This amazing detox program is available through Arbonne. You can check out my site here for more info.